martes, 25 de abril de 2023

NICK KAMEN . EXTENDED MIX






Disc One
1. Open the door to your heart (Extended Version)
2. Take back my hand child (Alernat Version)
3. Turn it up (12” Version)
4. We’ll never lose what we have found (Club Mix)
5. Win your love (The Love Mix)
6. You’re not the only one (Extended Mix)
7. Agony and ecstasy (Dawn Mix)
8. Each time you break my heart (Dance Mix)
9. I promised myself (Independente Mix)
10. Looking good diving (Extended Mix)
11. Nobody else (Alternative Mix)
12. Tell me (Extended Mix)

Disc Two
1. I promised myself (IKS Remix)
2. Loving you is sweeter (Extended Dance Mix)
3. Bring me your love (Extended Mix)
4. You’re not the only one (Youth Sa Roush Mix)
5. Each time you break my heart (Extended 80s Multitrack Remix)
6. Looking good diving (Extended Mix)
7. Nobody else (Jellybean 12” Version)
8. Oh how happy (Wow How Happy Mix)
9. Move until we fly (303 Ultil We Fly Mix)
10. Us Megamix (Bring me your love/Turn it up/Guilty/This is realy love/Count on me)

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

CORAZONES ESTRANGULADOS

CORAZONES ESTRANGULADOS (1990) Corazones estrangulados Ese extraño acompañante Señales de comunicación Para mirarte Solo para ti La flor sec...