jueves, 22 de agosto de 2019

GIRLS




Disc One
1. E.G DAILY – Say it, say it
2. REGINA – Baby love
3. MANDY SMITH – I just can’t wait
4. JELLYBEAN BENITEZ Feat. ELIZA FIORILLO – Who found who
5. STACEY Q – Two off hearts
6. FRANCE GALL – Ella elle l’a
7. CATHY DENNIS – Touch me (All night long)
8. CRYSTAL WATERS – Makin happy
9. DANNIE MINOGUE – Jump to the beat
10. DESIRELESS – John
11. INGA & ANNETTE HUMPE – No longer friends
12. SOPHIE B. HAWKINS – Dawn I wish was your love
13. SCARLET – Independent love song
14. VANESSA PARADIS – Joe le taxi
15. BASIA – Baby you’re mine
16. SHANISE – I love your smile
17. APOLLONIA – Since I feel for you
18. LISA LISA & CULT JAM – Head to toe
19. MINNIE RIPERTON – Lovin you

Disc Two
1. MADONNA – Burnig up (7” Edit)
2. SINITTA – Toy boy
3. SANDRA – Heaven can wait
4. STEPHANIE – One love to give
5. DEBBIE GIBSON – We could be together
6. SABRINA – Hot girl
7. DANUTA – Touch my heart
8. FLO ASTAIRE – Monkey monkey
9. TINA CHARLES – I love to love (Remix 87)
10. DYNAMIC SEVEN – Shame, shame, shame
11. TIFFANY – I think werw alone now
12. KIM WILDE – You keep me hangin on
13. LAURA BRANIGAN - Gloria
14. MARTIKA – More tan you know (Alternative Version)
15. BLACK BOX – Everybody everybody
16. THE CHINES – I still haven’t found what I’m looking for
17. JODY WATLEY – Looking for a new love me

diseño grafico Antonio Heredia
#arteantonioheredia

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

CORAZONES ESTRANGULADOS

CORAZONES ESTRANGULADOS (1990) Corazones estrangulados Ese extraño acompañante Señales de comunicación Para mirarte Solo para ti La flor sec...